It’s the weekend (or week in some cases) we’ve all been waiting for! We love a bargain as much as you do so we’ve rounded up the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for bloggers that we think you will benefit from. We use or have used every single recommendation in this post.
SEO Black Friday Deals
Keysearch Deal 2021
We know lots of you have been counting down the days until the big 40% Keyserach sale. Go gettum’ tigers.
- Click this link
- Quote BLACKFRIDAY
- Get 40% off yearly or monthly subscriptions.
- When? Monday 22nd – Cyber Monday 29th November 2021
- Only valid for new subscriptions and upgrades / Users can’t replace their current subscription with a discounted subscription
- Once you purchase using this Black Friday deal you will always enjoy the discount year after year
→ What’s the point in buying it if you don’t know how to use it – read our free extensive guide here.
Travel Tractions & The Marketing Mill Deal 2021
Matt and his team offer services to optimize your old posts as well as other SEO related things, plus writing content and providing coaching and consulting.
- 20% off all content writing and optimizations
- 20% off all social media
- 25% off link building and campaigns
- 25% off SEO strategy
- 25% off SEO audits
- When? 26th – Monday 29th 2021
Marketing Black Friday Deals
The scheduling tool, Tailwind is offering 50% off for new users.
If you plan to work with a Pin strategist in the next year you will need access to Tailwind so keep this in mind for future plans.
- What: Tailwind Pinterest scheduling tool
- How much: 50% off
- How to claim: Sign up for free using the MTH referral here and Tailwind will email you the discount
- When? November 22nd through to 29th 2021
Website Host Black Friday Deals
Namecheap Deal 2021
If you’re in the market for a new domain, Black Friday is a great time to do it through Namecheap.
We use Namecheap for our own blogs and also for Make Traffic Happen.
It’s wise to keep your domain separate from your host so there are no horror stories if/when you part ways.
- Where? Namecheap
- How much? Domains up to 98%; Hosting & Email up to 97%; Security up to 72%
- How? Click here for Namecheap’s best Promotions!
- When? Sale starts November 23rd at 12:00 AM ET
A2 Hosting Deal 2021
Another great option for web hosting, A2 has a great track record and they offer quick and efficient customer support.
Laura’s been using their Managed VPS service to host her 8 websites since 2016 and has always been happy with it.
- How much?
- Shared Hosting – was $10.99/mo now $1.99/mo
- Turbo Boost – was $20.99/mo now $t.99/mo
- Managed VPS – was $69.99/mo now $9.99/mo
- How? Click this link for deals (no code needed)
- When? Sale runs from 12:00 PM EST on 23rd November until 11:59 PM EST on 30th November
Cloudways Deal 2021
Gemma is migrating to Cloudways this week after taking advice from Allison, our speed expert, and members of her theme Facebook group. She’s working with the DigitalOcean option at $22 per month as advised by Cloudways.
- Where? Cloudways
- How much: 40% exclusive discount on all hosting plans for the next four months
- How? Sign up here + quote BFCM2021
- When? Now live
Websites Themes + Plugins Black Friday Deals
Flatsome Theme 2021
This is one of our favorite themes. Laura uses it for all of her websites, and we use it for Make Traffic Happen, as well. It’s very versatile, even though it’s an ecommerce built site. Laura uses it for food, travel, and general niche sites. It has a built in page builder, so it’s easy to create landing pages and design your site yourself, how ever you want to.
- Where? Envato Market / Themeforest
- How Much? $20 off a single license. Originally $59, down to $39
Easy Social Share Button 2021
This lightweight WordPress social share buttons plugin can be personalized to include style and brand colors.
It also allows site owners to add descriptions to pins.
- Where? Envato/Easy Social Share Buttons
- How much? $11 instead of $22 – half price!
- When? Now live
WP Rocket Deal 2021
WP Rocket is a speed optimization plugin for WordPress helping you implement a variety of speed-boosting features to your WordPress site.
- Where? WP Rocket
- How much? 30% off all licenses. A Single license – 1 website: $34,30 instead of $49
- When? Until Wednesday 1st December 2021
Thirsty Affiliate 2021
ThirstyAffiliates gives bloggers the tools they need to monetize their WordPress website with affiliate marketing. Create neat affiliate links, replacing ugly and spammy chains. Tracks clicks.
A tool to add frequent links so you don’t have to repeat the same work. *Cannot be used with Amazon*
- Where? ThirstyAffiliates
- How much? Up to 70% off
- How? Visit their website and purchase a plan or upgrade your current plan
- When? Monday, November 22, 2021 and continue until Friday, November 26, 2021 at midnight (MST) then Monday, 29th November 2021. This sale will extend to Friday, 3rd December 2021 at midnight (MST)
Photography Black Friday Deals
Deposit Photos 2021
Stock up on stock images with this Appsumo and Deposit Photos deal.
Choose a package, purchase and activate.
I buy this every year.
- Where? Appsumo
- How much? 100 images for $39, 200 for $78 or 300 for $117
- When? Ends 30th November 2021
Business Related Deals
There are no fees to join or Black Friday deals on the following. We just find them useful.
There is no cost to join Fiverr but it is one of the biggest online marketplaces for freelance services. We’ve done everything from hiring writers to signature creation purchases through Fivver.
- Where? Fivver
- How much? Check website for details
There is no cost to join Wise (previously known as TrasferWise). If you deal with a variety of currencies, Wise is a better option for sending, receiving, converting and transferring currency than PayPal.
Fees are less. I use it for all my international payments such as ad income, affiliates and paying my VAs.
- Sign up here using our referral link
Sign up for third party affiliate program ShareASale. Select appropriate affiliate merchants once you are joined.
- Sign up here using our referral link
No business can survive without products to help it grow. No blogger can survive without some support. You have to speculate to accumulate, believe us because we do.